Motor Hospital Kelvin Grove is your one-stop shop for all Porsche car servicing needs. Our dedicated team of Porsche specialists are here to ensure that your Porsche vehicle gets the best service available. Whether you’re looking for a simple oil change or something more complex, we have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right. We service all types of Porsche vehicles including Cayenne, Macan, Taycan, Panamera, 718, and 911! No matter what you need help with, Motor Hospital Kelvin Grove has you covered. Schedule an appointment today and let us take care of your Volkswagen car servicing needs!
We understand how important it is for you to keep your car in top condition and that’s why we offer a full range of services, from oil changes to complex repairs. Our Porsche specialists have the experience and knowledge necessary to help you get the most out of your vehicle. Our experienced mechanics have over 25 years of experience in servicing Porsche vehicles, so rest assured your Porsche car servicing will go smoothly. If you’re looking for a reliable Porsche Brisbane or Porsche Kelvin Grove specialist, you’ve come to the right place! Motor Hospital Kelvin Grove will ensure your Porsche lives a long and healthy life after its Porsche car service.
At Motor Hospital, our Porsche Brisbane and Porsche Kelvin Grove mechanics strive for customer satisfaction every time by delivering quality workmanship and friendly customer service. We understand that servicing your Porsche can be expensive, which is why we offer competitive pricing on all of our services to ensure that you get the best value for money.
For your Porsche vehicle, your car servicing will be under our European Car Service Package priced at. We have this special European car package because European made vehicles require extra care and certain European-specific parts and knowledge to be properly serviced. It is important that if you have a Porsche or European car, that you select the European Car Service Package. This service is the recommended package for your Porsche. As a part of this Porsche car service package, our Porsche specialist mechanics will:
- Inspect all fluid levels
- Inspect transmission and diff oils
- Full brake inspection and report
- Check steering rack boot condition
- Check sway bar and link pin condition
- Check shock absorbers and strut top mounts
- Check all suspension mounts for movement and wear
- Check all suspension bushes for movement, wear and leaks
- Check all suspension control arms/trailing arms and ball joints for movement and wear
- Check steering rack ends/tie rod ends for movement and wear
- Check all wheel bearings for movement and wear
- Engine health check and inspection for leaks
- Cooling system inspection
- Inspect, rotate and balance tyres – if necessary
- Check engine mounts and condition of drive belts
- Check the operation of all lights
- Check the condition of the windscreen
- Check the operation of wiper blades and washers
- Road test vehicle
- Drain and vacuum engine sump to remove oil
- Remove and replace oil & oil filter
- Remove and replace sump plug washer (if necessary)
- Full safety report
- Suspension report
- Engine management system
For all your Porsche car servicing needs, make sure to choose Motor Hospital Kelvin Grove. We have the experience and expertise necessary to ensure that your Porsche stays in perfect condition. Make an appointment today and let our Porsche specialist mechanics take care of your Porsche car servicing!
Motor Hospital have over 50 years’ experience in automotive servicing and repairs. Motor Hospital have been North Brisbane’s most loved and trusted car mechanics for over 25 years, having been previously located in Newmarket and Alderly. Now located in Kelvin Grove, locals far and wide in Brisbane come to us for all their car problems. Motor Hospital in Kelvin Grove is conveniently located for people in and around North Brisbane, including Ashgrove, Grange, Wilston, Red Hill, Paddington, Bardon, Mitchelton, Lutwyche, Stafford, Gordon Park, Wooloowin, Kalinga, Newstead, New Farm, Teneriffe, Fortitude Valley, Windsor, Albion, Clayfield, Herston, Spring Hill, The Gap, and Enoggera.