Motor Hospital is the leading Mercedes specialists in Kelvin Grove and surrounding areas. We service all Mercedes vehicles including A Class, C Class, E Class, and AMG models. Our technicians are trained to the highest level to provide professional Mercedes car servicing using genuine parts and modern diagnostic tools.
We understand how prestigious Mercedes vehicles are, and how you want your vehicle to still be running premium, as it should be! We use Mercedes parts for our Mercedes car service, and the importance of taking extra care on Mercedes vehicles is not overlooked. Our experienced team of experts will ensure that every service is carried out with precision and care so that you can drive away with peace of mind. Our experienced Mercedes mechanics know the ins and outs of your Mercedes vehicle, so there is no need to be worried when you come into Motor Hospital at Kelvin Grove for the most reliable Mercedes Brisbane car servicing.
At Motor Hospital, our Mercedes Brisbane and Mercedes Kelvin Grove mechanics strive for customer satisfaction every time by delivering quality workmanship and friendly customer service. We understand that servicing your Mercedes can be expensive, which is why we offer competitive pricing on all of our services to ensure that you get the best value for money.
For your Mercedes vehicle, your car servicing will be under our European Car Service Package priced at. We have this special European car package because European made vehicles require extra care and certain European-specific parts and knowledge to be properly serviced. It is important that if you have a Mercedes or European car, that you select the European Car Service Package. This service is the recommended package for your Mercedes. As a part of this Mercedes car service package, our Mercedes specialist mechanics will:
- Inspect all fluid levels
- Inspect transmission and diff oils
- Full brake inspection and report
- Check steering rack boot condition
- Check sway bar and link pin condition
- Check shock absorbers and strut top mounts
- Check all suspension mounts for movement and wear
- Check all suspension bushes for movement, wear and leaks
- Check all suspension control arms/trailing arms and ball joints for movement and wear
- Check steering rack ends/tie rod ends for movement and wear
- Check all wheel bearings for movement and wear
- Engine health check and inspection for leaks
- Cooling system inspection
- Inspect, rotate and balance tyres – if necessary
- Check engine mounts and condition of drive belts
- Check the operation of all lights
- Check the condition of the windscreen
- Check the operation of wiper blades and washers
- Road test vehicle
- Drain and vacuum engine sump to remove oil
- Remove and replace oil & oil filter
- Remove and replace sump plug washer (if necessary)
- Full safety report
- Suspension report
- Engine management system
Our workshop is equipped with the latest tools and equipment to carry out any job quickly and efficiently and if you’re looking for a reliable Mercedes service specialist in Brisbane, Kelvin Grove or surrounding areas, Motor Hospital Kelvin Grove are here to help – contact us today to book an appointment.
Motor Hospital have over 50 years’ experience in automotive servicing and repairs. Motor Hospital have been North Brisbane’s most loved and trusted car mechanics for over 25 years, having been previously located in Newmarket and Alderly. Now located in Kelvin Grove, locals far and wide in Brisbane come to us for all their car problems. Motor Hospital in Kelvin Grove is conveniently located for people in and around North Brisbane, including Ashgrove, Grange, Wilston, Red Hill, Paddington, Bardon, Mitchelton, Lutwyche, Stafford, Gordon Park, Wooloowin, Kalinga, Newstead, New Farm, Teneriffe, Fortitude Valley, Windsor, Albion, Clayfield, Herston, Spring Hill, The Gap, and Enoggera.